{Welcome! I'm Kenya, your self-care bon vivant.}

I use gentle sugar paste to rid your body of pesky unwanted hair
and provide loads of skin care & mindful living tips.

You can visit me at be well {groomed!} in Studio 41
at SalonRepublic's Beverly Hills/Pico location.
{click here for directions}.


the latest updates from be well {groomed}

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

post-sugaring tips ... audio!

okay, so i like to *listen* to stuff ... while i'm doing other stuff (of course!). and i thought you might like that, too.

this is my first audio file. and the Hub has promised to help me improve the sound quality on future versions. but let me know what you think.

it's a quick listen!




👙🍾💄come hear my skincare tips in person at:
be well {groomed!} / Studio 41
book online / (310) 866-0928
SalonRepublic BeverlyHills
LA, CA  90035

No comments: