Thursday, February 19, 2015

yoga & your esthetician



hey everyone ... it's official! i am now a certified 200-hour level vinyasa yoga teacher.  i honestly had so much fun during this training.  most of you know how fascinated i am by the body and especially the mind/body connection. so, much of the training seemed like play time.

plus, my teacher, Liz Arch, put together a superbly organized course. each session built perfectly on the last, just like the smooth alignment found in building a yoga pose from the ground up (root down through your feet, stack hips over knees over ankles, lengthen your tailbone toward the ground ...and on up through the crown of the head).

many of you have asked "what's next?"

i am very happy to say i love my job!  so, right now, nothing will change.

i do very much want to teach and share the beauty & power of yoga as well as be of service  ... so, stay tuned! i might email or post a Sunday or Monday class here.  as my teaching confidence and skills develop, perhaps i will find a more consistent class to teach.

until then, i highly recommend my teacher, Liz! her classes are a lot of fun ... tough but fabulously sequenced. here's a link to her schedule.

also, i practice at Red Diamond Yoga and love all the teachers there ... including Liz and Sheryl, the owner.  check out their schedule.

and, yes, i'm still lifting weights and attempting pull-ups at DogTown CrossFit. you can always meet me there! i'm doing my very first CrossFit Open this year ... yikes!

all this typing about yoga & CrossFit has me wondering ... what do you do to move your body? what is your favorite type of workout?  do you have any questions for me about yoga?

leave a comment here, shoot me an email or i'll see ya at be well {groomed!} / Studio 41 at SalonRepublic!

PS: how awesome is that beach picture of my yoga class & me? Robert Sturman's photography is gorgeous and will rock your soul. Go, see!

PPS:  thank you for your kind patience while i was away for teacher training. you can always see my travel schedule {here} and book your own appointment {here}.


learn more about my journey to my 200 vinyasa yoga certification {here}, {here} & {here}.  do you yoga?  if so, what is your favorite type? who inspires you most?  i would love to hear more from you so please comment below or shoot me an email!

🕉 ooooooooom 
be well {groomed!} / Studio 41
book online / (310) 866-0928
SalonRepublic BeverlyHills
LA, CA  90035

No comments: